FREE STANDING SAFES
Digital Electronic Combination
- Digital elettronic lock EN 1300 certified, controlled by a high performing electronic system provided by non-volatile memory.
- Opening/closing with recessed knob and locking by electromagnet.
- Internal power with alkaline battery (no included).
- High quality membrane keyboard with 4 leds.
- Acoustic and visual signals to confirm codes, errors and internal battery deficiency.
- Emergency external power outlet with contacts directly on keyboard.
- Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by a manganese-steel plate.
- Electromagnet protected with special anti-cut inserts.
- Horizontal and top vertical bolts protected by drill resistant manganese-steel plate 3 mm thick, placed askew in order to get the best resistance to drilling.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Internally welded by a robot-controlled system.
- Front panel seam-welded to the casing by a robot-controlled system.
- Removable internal shelf.
- Base and back fixing holes.
- Screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.
On demand, the electronic models, can be equipped with a mechanical emergency opening with double-bitted key lock.
Code for this series: add “P” at the end of the code.
Ex. GMT/4-S2 for a safe without emergency lock becomes GMT/4P-S2 for a safe with emergency lock, GMT/5-S2 become GMT/5P-S2, etc.
|Art||Alt. Est. (mm)||Larg. Est. (mm)||Prof. Est. (mm)||Alt. Int. (mm)||Larg. Int. (mm)||Prof. Int (mm)||Alt. Porta (mm)||Larg. Porta (mm)||Num. Caten. Orizz.||Num. Caten. Vert.||Peso (kg)||Volume (l)|