FREE STANDING SAFES
Free Standing Safes
Certified EN 14450
● Front and Door Thickness 10 mm.
● Body Thickness 5 mm.
- Latest generation high security lock, EN 1300 certified, with 8 asymmetrical and indipendent levers.
It is based upon the use of new antipicking oscillating levers and mentonnet with special profile to oppose exceptional resistance to assaults with the latest sophisticated tamper systems using special picklocks.
- Double-bitted key with special profile, duplicable with the ownership card, to prevent unauthorized key duplication.
- Key-retaining lock in open position.
- Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by a manganese-steel plate.
- Horizontal and top vertical bolts protected by drill resistant manganese-steel plate 3 mm thick, placed askew in order to get the best resistance to drilling.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Internally welded by a robot-controlled system.
- Front panel seam-welded to the casing by a robot-controlled system.
- Removable internal shelf.
- Base and back fixing holes.
- Screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.
|Code||Height. Ext. (mm)||Width. Ext. (mm)||Depth Ext. (mm)||Height. Int. (mm)||Width. Int. (mm)||Depth Int (mm)||Height. Door (mm)||Width. Door (mm)||Num. of Bolts. Horiz.||Num. of Bolts Vert.||Weight (kg)||Volume (l)|